Friday, August 14, 2009

Ticket to Ride


I went to the Orange County Fair this summer and had quite a time taking pictures of the typical fair festivities. Since we went on discounted Thursdays we were there with the even more than creepy normal carnival going crowd.







At the end of the day my carnival experience was quite a good one. There is not a better day than riding kiddy rides with old friends, eating ridiculous amounts of fair food and then binging on some fatty desserts before a long ride home in the back of a tiny car with a huge stuffed dog named Poncho.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beyond upset that I didn't get to see you while you were in Cali. Really? All summer? And we didn't see each other once? I do not like how this turned out! So...my goal...to come visit you sometime before next summer. I will be saving and selling things you don't want to know about so that I can pay to come out to New York.
    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete