Friday, July 29, 2011

Cellar 55

One of my favorite things to do on a day off from work is to spend time with my beau and act like we are on vacation. No time commitments, trying new things, making friends with waiters, spending hours in a restaurant, people watching. You know what I mean. This past Wednesday was just that. We took our "day-cation" just five minutes from home at the cutest little wine bar called Cellar 55. We had some delicious bites as well as some superb glasses of vino. There was no where we had to be (except home to watch Pasha's favorite summer show, Big Brother, witch I was not rushing home to view live) so we proceeded to spend almost three hours sitting side by side at our little booth letting the conversation and flirting flow. Today I am going to focus on that happy way of "being". Spend this weekend in a similar state of mind? I don't see why not!

The picture above (sorry it is blurry) is a unique little dessert from Cellar 55 we devoured. Chocolate Lava cake topped with the waiter's recommendation: Purple Yam Ice Cream. Simply stated, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment