Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Plum Tart


I made this tart last week and it was the perfect summer dessert. The plums were perfect and the whole wheat crust made me feel a little less guilty when I had seconds.


I was basically playing around so the recipe isn't very follow-able. I made a single whole wheat pie crust. Mixed a about 6-8 plums with a bit of flour, sugar, and vanilla. Then I dabbed the crust with water and sprinkled the edge with a bit more sugar, but that's ok because I totally used whole wheat flour ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, whole wheat flour makes everything acceptable.
    "Honey, did you forget our anniversary?"
    "Whole wheat flour, dear!"
    "I love you!"

    "Steve, did you just shoot me in the neck??"
    "It's cool.. whole wheat flour, man!"
    "Haha, alright.. yeah, that was a good one."

    P.S. - I like that this blog is still set on Eastern Time :)

    ReplyDelete