Friday, December 19, 2008

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

I have been inspired. I have to be completely honest with you (or myself I suppose since I have no followers as of yet) that I am not much of a writer. On top of many other artsy things that I aspire to - I think writing might be a helpful addition and fun at this point. I am going to try to be as honest and straightforward with all of my posts starting with this very first one. My goal is to use this website as an outlet, creative space, and place to share my thoughts (which not many other people feel are as humorous as I do). I can not promise that every post will be amazing, and I definitely cannot promise that I will compose posts on a regular or even frequent basis, but I do hope that when I do post things that I am not the only person who enjoys them!

1 comment:

  1. So. I you better wait for me to come visit you, because I want to see Guys and Dolls (my favorite-est musical EVER)!!

    ReplyDelete