Friday, July 10, 2009

Carry This Picture



I simply love art. Whether it is performance, sculpture, live art, poetry - the list goes on and on - I want to know about and see as much of it as possible. I know that I will not always like or agree with every artists choices, but with all types of art there will always be someone to appreciate it, otherwise it would not exist.

Art is everywhere. Last night was my first live art exhibit and I learned a lot. Someone special told me, "There are no small actors, only small parts," and I found that very inspiring. I hope that I can carry that advice with me into this voyage I am starting out on in the entertainment industry. But for now I want to share some of my favorite photographs that I have taken in the last few months.





A llama at a petting zoo in Central Park on Easter day (left)







Across the lake, from the West to the East, and its cold (right)














Somebody really uses this bike to get around in Bermuda (left) and they use real gas lamps to light the streets in Boston (below)





















I think that every single person is an artist - you only have to believe in what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment