Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk

Checked one off the list.

This cute little chocolate shop (and by that I mean huge chocolate restaurant) was the perfect way to spend a hot and sticky night around union square. The weather is miserable in NYC right now, but the random showers make it exciting at the same time.

We had dinner at Max Brenner - Chocolate by the Bald Man, which was followed by half of an amazing Chocolate Pizza topped with "the works" which included bananas, marshmallows, peanut butter sauce, and of course the main ingredient, chocolate! Along with dessert came a delicious hot chocolate chai that I haven't been able to stop thinking about since.

After dessert we listened to a guitar and watched all the young hipsters in Union Square. People always talk about how nice Union Square is, and personally I never believed them - now I understand that it is a place to doddle about after hours, not during the day.

In store for me later today: my first Afro-Caribbean dance class at Mark Morris Dance Group. No shoes allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment